Are you ‘screwed up’ enough to be a part of the DECIEM family? Have there been days, when you felt like making the impossible...possible? Do you feel like your hands are full but still have the hunger to do more? If the answer to these questions is YES, go ahead and read what we are looking for.
We are looking for someone to join our Inventory Team.
DECIEM has more than 10 brands in the beauty world and operates a growing portfolio of more than 200 products in more than 15 markets. We are growing very rapidly and want to do things no one has ever done before.
Read our 'screwed up’ article in the Globe and Mail here.
- Record and prepare daily production reports
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels, track orders and investigate problems
- Perform physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports
- Receive, unpack, and deliver goods, restock items as necessary, label shelves
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in inventory management preferred
- Strong, open-minded, hard-working, very polite, reliable individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing high-volume environment with tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to fine detail, even during peak periods
- Open to flexibility and constant change
- Ability to work in a team setting, and work independently with minimal supervision
What happens next?
Kindly share your resume with us by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
This is a full-time position based out of Unit 4 Bloomsgrove Industrial EstateNottingham, NG7 3JG United Kingdom as well as 517 Richmond St. East, Toronto, Ontario.
We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.