Digital Marketing Genius
Are you ‘screwed up’ enough to be a part of the DECIEM family? Have there been days, when you felt like making the impossible...possible? Do you feel like your hands are full but still have the hunger to do more? If the answer to these questions is YES, go ahead and read what we are looking for.
DECIEM has more than 10 brands in the beauty world and operates a growing portfolio of more than 200 products in more than 15 markets. We are growing very rapidly and want to do things no one has ever done before.
Read our 'screwed up’ article in the Globe and Mail here.
We are growing very rapidly and need someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us! We are looking for someone to join as a Digital Marketing Genius in our London and/or Nottingham locations.
- Work with central team to develop and manage distinct online brand and product campaigns through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Review new technologies and creative growth strategies to be at the forefront of developments in social media marketing.
- Use web analysis, such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights to monitor performance of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work with affiliates on marketing campaign.
- Contribute to company and industry blogs by managing e-communications/newsletters.
- Analyze reports to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI).
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a similar digital marketing / social media manager role.
- Excellent understanding of online marketing concepts, search engine optimization and social media impact.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate and high on energy.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing high-volume environment with tight deadlines.
Still interested…What happens next?
Kindly send us a 30 second video telling us about yourself, along with your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.