Application Services Senior Manager
What we are looking for.
We are currently hiring an Applications Services Senior Manager who is excited to work at DECIEM on various new, exciting, and challenging projects. We are looking for someone who is very hands-on with strong CRM and ERP experience. This person must be an effective leader who can inspire their team.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Managing critical incidents relating to all enterprise apps, gathering key information from supporting sources on the call, effectively determining appropriate courses of action, engaging and escalating involvement of required resources to efficiently restore service.
- Performing regular problem management and control activities.
- Communicating critical production problem status, resolution strategies, and rationale of the resolution strategies to senior management and executives to keep them informed of critical production problems and to gain approval on operational activities.
- Providing managerial leadership to employees and vendors, which includes assigning tasks or work, holding regular two-way meetings, setting context, conducting performance evaluations, mentoring, and coaching, to create and maintain a high-performing team.
- Providing service feedback and developing action plans to remediate issues, identifying processes and skills required for continuous improvements in knowledge base
- Support project transition.
- Managing ongoing application releases.
- Ensuring that the root causes of incidents are being determined and reporting the statuses to management and business stakeholders.
- Participate in operations best practices sessions / lessons learned.
- Support various internal compliance and or Audit requests.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing initiatives.
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Applications – proven experience managing/supporting MS Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (or other ERP systems), Salesforce (or other CRM systems), WMS and other manufacturing application experience is a plus
- Problem Solving - Collaborate on Incident, Problem and Change/Release Management to assist with restoring service, identifying and driving permanent corrective measures, and safely & effectively managing change. In order to do this, you will be interacting with multiple different teams and occasionally vendors.
- Relationship Building - Build and maintain key relationships with business stakeholders and deliver high levels of client experience.
- Effective Communication - Communicate updates/incidents, daily/weekly/monthly through reporting or executive presentations.
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers and vendor governance
- Proven track-record in incident management and have worked previously in an ITIL/ITSM role. This role may require 24/7 on-call support
- Team Lead -You will be responsible for administrative functions such as creating/maintaining the schedule, monthly incident reporting/analysis, mentoring and coaching team members
- Continuous Learning - You will be expected to consistently build your knowledge of existing and new technologies.
- Clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
- Enjoy investigating complex problems and making sense of information.
- University degree in Computer Science or Commerce and 5-10 years of experience in finance systems and CRM development and support
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.