Intermediate Graphic Designer
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an Intermediate Graphic Designer to join our fun Creative Team! You will be responsible for creating beautiful and yet meaningful graphic design for various contents. It's a fast pace work environment where you will be involved in our partnerships, Campaigns and Social Media projects.
What you would be doing.
- Manage and support ongoing projects as required/assigned
- Manage and provide support for day-to-day tasks for Junior Graphic Designers
- Review/Approve printed proofs
- Execute fast-turnaround design requests as required
- Maintain content consistency across materials
- Creation of website design assets
- Collaborate with UX designers and website/mobile development team
- Develop graphics/content for social media and support team where needed
- Collaborate with photographers/content creators
- Collaborate with internal departments
- Be a supportive member to the creative team and contribute to ongoing team support
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and additional programs
- Strong organization and time management skills, detail oriented and ability to focus and work efficiently in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Solid capability in project management, coaching, and teamwork
- Passion for creativity, visual design, and ability to conceptualize out-of-the box ideas
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Relevant education and / or 3 + years of work experience in Graphic Design and/or multimedia is preferred
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.