Production Quality Assurance Associate (Maternity Contract)
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Production Quality Assurance Associate on a Maternity contract for our AM, PM, and Night shifts
AM Shift: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
PM Shift: 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Night Shift: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM
This role will be based out of our Etobicoke facility (In-person).
What you would be doing.
- Ensures all packaging lines are cleared for safety prior to start up
- Responsible for performing bulk testing at the filling stage (visual and PH testing), additional bulk mixing as per DECIEM Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Verify and approve primary and secondary packaging components prior to filling/unit boxing
- Performs regular inspections on the packaged product for correct lot code
- Performs in-process checks as per approved DECIEM SOPs
- Continuously assesses results of inspection findings and react in a timely manner to communicate potential issues to Production Lead QA and Management
- Implement hold procedures for suspect product and/or product evaluations and testing
- Assist in writing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for newly established process and methods
- Document all packaging activities in MBPR in a timely and accurate manner according to quality standards
- Reviews line MBPRs for completion before being handed-in for QA review and filing
- Provides quality direction for line workers
- Assist in customer compliant investigation
- Provide support during third party audits
- Initiate and/or make suggestions to improve the quality of work processes and products
- Apply the knowledge, skills and experience obtained to increase efficiency in solving new problems
- Participate in other activities (E.g. administrative) of the department
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivation and ability to solve complex problems
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel)
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy and with minimal supervision
- Experience in cGMP regulated industry, quality control or similar role is required
- Relevant education in Science, chemistry, biochemistry, biology or another relevant field OR equivalent work experience is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.