Senior Business Analyst, eCommerce & Retail
What we are looking for.
We are currently hiring a seasoned Sr Business Analyst who is excited to work at DECIEM as we go through a digital transformation. Our ideal candidate is solutions-oriented, tech-savvy, and is experienced with enhancing omnichannel experience.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- The Sr. Business Analyst, eCommerce & Retail is responsible for driving the enhancements for eCommerce & Retail functions within Salesforce Commerce Cloud and PredictSpring in addition to being the most senior Support resource for both the Business and Technology groups
- Provide overall vision and direction of Commerce Cloud and PredictSpring use in our eCommerce and Retail business
- Implement and/or operate Commerce Cloud, PredictSpring, or comparable systems, configuration and customization as requested
- Prioritize scope items related to eCommerce and Retail measuring business impact, complexity, delivery, and training
- Approval and acceptance of project deliverables – sprint reports, design decisions, CRP test cases, modifications
- Gather requirements from multiple sources and translating those requirements to a set of documented needs
- Translate global and local business needs into application and operational requirements
- Collaborate with business users to understand their challenges and help solve those challenges leveraging Salesforce, PredictSpring, and supporting systems
- Work closely with software engineering, project managers, and quality assurance (business users) to translate business requirements into successful technical deliveries
- Identify business processes, roles within those processes, and developing workflow diagrams with multiple swim lanes using industry-standard tools
- Develop business requirements documents, requirements traceability documents, test cases, and test scripts using industry-standard tools
- Understand enterprise eCommerce and point of sale systems required by a global retail brand thoroughly enough to hit the ground running
- Delivering detailed business requirements and test cases for systems enhancements
- Support modern business intelligence stack and normal business reporting technology
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Proficient in eCommerce, Retail, omnichannel systems and their integration with other modules
- Experience with North American, European and Asian markets
- Experience developing requirements for an emerging omnichannel business
- Experience with integrating Commerce Cloud with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar ERP system, supporting enterprise platforms and managing solutions on the AppExchange Marketplace
- Expert in sales management systems which include the retail, distribution, and manufacturing processes
- Effective communicating skills within multiple levels of a global matrix organization
- Ability to work within a global organization and understanding the challenges that are presented by multiple languages, currencies, and cultures
- Possessed a working knowledge of the ITIL processes including Incident Management, Change Management, and Release Management
- Strong leadership skills to coach and mentor employees as well as counsel managers at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- 6 + years of global Retail brand supporting an omnichannel with business process mapping experience is required
- Experienced with Salesforce, PredictSpring, or comparable systems is preferred
- 2+ years of people management and /or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education in Business Analyzing OR equivalent work experience is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.