What we are looking for.
We are looking for two Keyholders to join our fun and exciting retail team at Distillery District, Toronto Location. You will be coaching and teaching your team to continually improve how they deliver a great in-store Customer Experience. You will also be opening and closing our store on a daily basis and have fun.
What you would be doing.
- Start the day by greeting everyone who enters the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision through excellent service
- You are responsible for opening/closing of the store, bank deposits, and paperwork
- You will have to determine the customer’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the customer and sharing the product knowledge acquired during brand training
- You are the gatekeeper to ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Adhere to the DECIEM experience and deliver unparalleled customer service
- Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands and products
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
- Act as floor supervisor in management absence to ensure the store procedures and steps of the experience are being followed
- What is most important is to contribute to a positive, fun and professional team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experienced working retail leadership role is an asset
- Love of beauty products and a passion for skincare
- Comfortable in engaging customers and applying products with the customer while providing consultations
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service
- Desire to thrive working in a team environment
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in customer service/retail is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.