Salesforce Developer Team Lead
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer Team Lead to help us lead our engineering team on the maintenance and further development of our DECIEM’s Salesforce ecosystem.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Usher the architectural design of DECIEM’s digital ecosystem, with focus on the Salesforce based components and related integration pipelines
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, backlog grooming, estimates and work plans
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain solutions built on Salesforce technologies
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software
- Contribute with hands-on involvement to the design, development, and unit test of applications in accordance with established standards
- Oversee the design, implementation, deployment, and support of releases
- Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Salesforce technologies
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Provide third-level support to business users
- Guide the engineering team on their efforts towards successful project delivery
- Assist on the planning of engineering team time and workload
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products
- Stay updated on Salesforce technologies and latest developments relevant to DECIEM’s ecosystem
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Solid understanding & exceptional experience with the Salesforce core platform
- 3+ years of people management and /or leadership experience (in a Technical team) is required
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer 1 & 2, Salesforce Architect required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder, B2C Commerce Developer, Salesforce Architect, MuleSoft is an asset
- Relevant education in Information Technology, Computer Science OR equivalent work experience is required
- You are passionate about technology, in particular Salesforce. You love puzzles and challenges.
- You take pride in your work and love building robust production-ready solutions for businesses problems. You have a positive attitude and work well in a multidisciplinary team.
- You are a charismatic leader. You gain the respect of your team by example: through your professional ethics and your solid expertise. You love growing your team by coaching them to overcome their weaknesses and building upon their strengths.
- You have a hands-on approach to leadership: you roll up your sleeves and pick up some of the workload along with your team.
- You understand there is more to technology than just software. You factor business requirements, company culture and personal idiosyncrasies into your decision-making process.
- You take initiative and ownership of your work. You feel equally comfortable leading the way, contributing to a decision-making process with your peers or following the guidance of your leaders and working towards the common goals of the team.
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.