Senior Salesforce Developer
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help us lead our engineering team on the maintenance and further development of our DECIEM’s Salesforce ecosystem.
This role will be based out of our Toronto Head Office.
What you would be doing.
- Enrich DECIEM’s engineering team skillset by bringing expert knowledge in all matters related to the Salesforce platform
- Work closely with the rest of the team members of DECIEM’s engineering team designing and building solutions that contribute to the overall digital ecosystem
- Provide recommendations for how all aspects of the Salesforce platform can advance DECIEM’s digital transformation
- Provide technical feasibility and effort estimate for proposed deliverables in the Salesforce platform
- Develop and demonstrate Proof of Concept and prototype designs while developing a deep understanding of the business opportunity
- Develop production ready solutions based in Salesforce technology following best practices and industry standards
- Help integrate Salesforce components into the rest of DECIEM’s ecosystem
- Contribute to Salesforce technical governance framework, especially around DevOps practice in Salesforce platform, design, and development guideline
- Maintain and update the necessary system design documentation for applications built in Salesforce platform
- Work closely with internal business partners and analysts as a functional consultant
- Stay updated on Salesforce technologies and latest developments relevant to DECIEM’s ecosystem
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Solid understanding & experience with the Salesforce core platform, minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce development.
- Must Have: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Platform Developer 1 & 2, Salesforce Architect
- Nice to Have: Salesforce Platform App Builder, B2C Commerce Developer
- You are passionate about coding. You love puzzles and challenges. You take pride on your work and love building robust production-ready solutions for businesses problems.
- You have a positive attitude and work well in a multidisciplinary team.
- You feel equally comfortable sharing your knowledge with your peers or learning from your team members.
- You take initiative and ownership of your work.
- You feel comfortable following the guidance of your leaders and working towards the common goals of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a lead developer.
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.