What we are looking for.
We are looking for 3 part-time Store Associates to join our amazing retail teams within Toronto, GTA, which is Yorkville, Exchange, and Distillery District. As a Store Associate, you will deliver the highest standards of customer service by following the DECIEM experience and to contribute to a teamwork environment positively and effectively.
What you would be doing.
- Greet all customers who enter the store with enthusiasm and professionalism reflecting DECIEM’s vision through excellent service
- Determine the customer’s needs and suggest relevant products by listening to the customer and sharing the product knowledge acquired during brand training
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Adhere to the DECIEM experience and deliver unparalleled customer service. Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands and products
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
- Manage customer feedback and queries
- Ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Conduct products refunds and addressing customer issues in a positive manner
- Responsible for opening/closing of the store, bank deposits, and paperwork
- Operate POS and complete transactions accurately and efficiently
- Contribute to a positive, fun, and professional team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Love of beauty products and a passion for skincare
- Comfortable in engaging customers and applying products with the customer while providing consultations
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service
- Desire to thrive working in a team environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in customer service/retail is an asset
- Flexible to work on weekdays, weekends and holidays as required
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.