Chemical Warehouse Associate
What we are looking for.
We are looking for Chemical Warehouse Associates to join our amazing Supply Chain team at our Brampton Warehouse.
Shift: 7:30am -3:30pm
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for organizing and retrieving stock, including picking, and filling orders, packing, and shipping, organizing, and retrieving stock
- Responsible for picking materials for batch staging for the Pre-weigh team
- Prepare shipments of chemicals or bulk for third parties
- Maintain the organization of the chemical room – organizing shelving materials, wrapping skids, and preparing them to be lifted onto the racks
- Provide containers of each lot of newly received materials to Quality Control for testing and to assist with labeling and releasing materials
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Gather materials from a Pick List
- Verify expiry dates, or asking supervisor to check lot codes and COAs
- Provide materials for testing
- Ensure standards for quality and health and safety are met
- Assist in maintaining warehouse standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Ensure compliance with warehouse policies and procedures (e.g. shipments, safety standards, stocking)
- Verify inventory control and counts to ensure product stock is up to date
- Perform operational duties such as receiving, restocking, replenishing, wrapping skids
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- WHMIS, Pallet Lift Truck, Forklift certifications are an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- This is a physically demanding position and requires the ability to lift 25kg containers of raw materials
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in a warehouse environment is an asset
- The individual will work in a production department within the manufacturing facility where noise, dust and motorized equipment are present at all times
- Must work and lead teams within health and safety guidelines and company operating procedures
- Flexibility is a must
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.