Intermediate Retail Designer
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an Intermediate Retail Designer to join our Creative team! The successful Designer will be involved in various projects and creating store concepts for current and new locations Globally!
What you would be doing.
- Collaborate with architects/engineers on general fittings and their alignment with the required brand style e.g. HVAC & lighting layout, POS positioning etc.
- Maintain and adapt current store design concept to new locations
- Collaborate with Creative Director on budgeting and manage cost allocation for projects, to understand and lead cost-saving action plans for the retail team
- Assist with coordination with local architects/engineers to create complete and wholesome drawings/shopfitter packages
- Review red pen permit/construction building sets and functionality of retail layouts in detail
- Provide information and explain concepts/function of store layouts to Operations/Retail Operation Manager
- Research and understand new building codes, permit application processes per country
- Support and guide new team members with visuals, layouts and with ongoing projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- 3 + years of work experience in retail design, interior design is a required
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D rendering software and Bluebeam
- Passion for creativity & visual design and ability to conceptualize out-of-the box ideas
- Understanding of design strategy, materials engineering, and assembly
- Strong knowledge of photography composition, video composition, motion composition
- Solid organization and time management skills, detail oriented and ability to focus and work efficiently in a demanding, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Relevant education in Interior Design is preferred
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.