Material Handler- AM & PM
What we are looking for.
We are looking for material handlers for our eastside production facility to facilitate the start to finish of our production cycle by leveraging communication, timeliness and computer application skills.
What you would be doing.
- Must follow the manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs and inspecting for damages to vehicles
- Required to transport valuable items to different locations within the facility, securing loads to machine before transportation
- Use computer to access companies’ ERP system to input data when building finish goods.
- Complete documentation with care and accuracy related to manufacturing events
- Assist in maintaining production staging area standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Follow duties in accordance with company provided GMP and ensure standards for quality and health and safety are met
- Ensure compliance with production policies and procedures
- Perform operational duties such as receiving, restocking, replenishing, wrapping skids
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- 1 - 2 years of warehouse service experience is required
- 1 - 2 years of Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Excel, etc.)
- WHMIS certifications are an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid Pallet Lift Truck certification required
- Valid forklift certification required
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- This is a physically demanding position and requires the ability to lift 50kg
- High School Diploma or equivalent designation or equivalent experience is required
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.