Partnerships Associate UK & Nordic
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an Partnerships Associate to join our UK Partnerships team! To help support the UK & Nordic Partnerships team, by managing key administrative processes, communicating with key contacts and liaising with the internal team and other departments
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for supporting the UK & Nordic Partnerships team, by managing key administrative processes, communicating with key contacts and liaising with the internal team and other departments
- Executing administrative tasks to support the UK & NORDIC Partnerships team, such as placing purchase orders, completing new lines forms, sending product samples, product information and digital assets to retailers upon request
- Managing a selection of concept stores, salons, and niche partnerships
- Managing our Distribution and Partnership enquiries, helping to identify suitable new partnership possibilities
- Working with the Partnerships team to help execute new retailer launches
- Ensuring retailers are up to date with NPD information to ensure a timely launch
- Ensuring retailers receive a weekly update on any stock/ supply issues
- Working with the warehouse and logistics team to ensure timely delivery of retailer PO’s
- Working with the Comms team to help execute retailer events and activities
- Offering a supportive role to the UK & Nordic Partnerships team to ensure smooth and positive management of all retail partnerships
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Strong problem solver, negotiator, and ability to take ownership
- Strategic thinker, with extensive ability to operationalize, leveraging excellence in time management, demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines in an unstructured environment
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrate accuracy and detail-orientation is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (advanced in both written and oral)
- Proficient word processing skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in retail sales for a beauty brand is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.