Customer Happiness Associate Manager
What we are looking for.
We are growing very rapidly and are looking for an experienced Customer Happiness Associate Manager to join the Customer Happiness Team at our Nottingham, UK Location.
What you would be doing.
- Provide support to Associates and Tier 2 escalations ensuring that proper policies and procedure are followed
- Liaise with upper management on team initiatives such as recruit, manage, customer service, operations, mentor and develop the team to exceed agreed targets across the department
- Providing solutions for all customer enquiries via phone, email, and live chat with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures and produce call reports when necessary
- Maintain records and develop trending within complaints
- Track customer complaint resolutions and provide feedback
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and provide feedback to upper management
- Collaborating with team members in sharing experiences, best practices, and outcomes to enhance the overall team knowledge base
- Educate customers about the world of Beauty and Skin Care, DECIEM brands and products
- Stay up to date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
- Manage customer relationship while handling complex and escalated customer issues
- Investigating issues that team members are unable to resolve and providing solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Management experience in customer service support is preferred
- Strong problem solver and negotiator which is an asset to resolving complex customer service cases
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task a must
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- Strong leadership skills to coach and mentor employees
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Management or customer support is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.