Inventory Control Associate
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Associate based in our Warehouse Moonachie, New Jersey location. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the inventory information is credible and current. They will also be monitor daily transactions, ensure Inventory transfers are completed in real-time and discrepancies are resolved.
What you would be doing.
- Review open and incomplete inventory transfers, compile a report and send out correspondence
- Process inbound shipments in the system, review discrepancies and help to resolve
- Process Third Party receipts in the system, review discrepancies and update reports
- Support maintaining and changing the status of Inventory, monitor and report on inventory aging
- Maintain a widespread of tracking reports, ensure it is updated and current
- Support analysing inventory transactions and variance reports to
- Support management of Customization area, monitor inventory levels for components and suggest replenishment needs
- Monitor daily production output, labour requirements and projects
- Liaise with Warehouse to ensure inventory is separated physically according to the status
- Handle sample requests, pick and pack and coordinate with Transportation team for shipping
- Handle E-Commerce returns, update tracker and inventory levels
- Monitor Store inventory, update inventory systematically and in tracker
- Process damaged inventory, move to designated bin location, update system and tracker
- Support with Cycle Counts in several locations, monitor completions, update data into trackers and create a report on variance analysis
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- High School Diploma Required
- College Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or relevant designation is an asset
- 1 - 2 years of relevant warehouse, inventory control experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel (vlookup), Word etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to navigate between several modules/programs
- Effective time management and communication skills
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.