Inventory Control Associate
What we are looking for.
Deciem is growing rapidly across the globe and requires an Inventory Control Associate to assist with the day to day operations of the Inventory Control team in our Nottingham Warehouse Location.
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for ensuring that the inventory information is credible and current
- Responsible for controlling the movement of inventory being received and shipped
- Monitor daily receipts, ensure paperwork is received for any inbound shipment and updated in the system in a timely manner
- Monitor outbound shipments, ensure paperwork or inventory transfer is completed and updated in the system in a timely manner
- Review open and incomplete inventory transfers, compile a report and send out correspondence
- Process inbound shipments in the system, review and report discrepancies
- Update the status of inventory systematically using transfer orders
- Maintain inventory trackers and reports to keep it current and accurate
- Help with analysing and comparing inventory levels
- Support with coordinating inspections, reworks, and projects
- Liaise with Warehouse to ensure inventory is separated physically according to the status
- Handle sample requests, pick and pack and coordinate with Transportation team for shipping
- Monitor E-Commerce returns, update inventory systematically and in tracker
- Monitor Store inventory, update inventory systematically and in tracker
- Process damaged inventory, move to designated bin location, update system and tracker
- Support with Cycle Counts in several locations, monitor completions, update data into trackers
- Support spot counts in several locations, monitor completions, update data into trackers
- Support inventory checks in several locations, monitor completions, and compile a report
- Assist with preparation of removal of goods, work with Warehouse to verify items being removed
- Ensure FIFO rule is being followed and monitor the shelf life per lot code
- Compile information to report inventory discrepancies, quality issues, production errors etc. Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures (e.g. shipments, safety standards, stocking)
- Perform operational duties such as receiving, restocking, replenishing, labeling/releasing, re-box, barcoding etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- High School Diploma Required
- College Diploma in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or relevant designation is an asset
- 1 - 2 years of relevant warehouse, inventory control experience is preferred
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc. Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills Strong analytical skills, ability to navigate between several modules/programs
- Effective time management and communication skills
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.