Inventory Control Manager
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Manager based in our Warehouse Moonachie, New Jersey. This is a new and exciting position as our team is growing rapidly. The successful candidate will manage the day to dat operations of the Inventory movement and monitor the volume necessitates ensuring inventory accuracy and integrity.
What you would be doing.
- Monitor all inventory movements, ensure it is documented and reported in the system accurately in a timely manner
- Communicate with Quality Control for releases, holds, rejects, inspections or reworks
- Investigate packaging and production errors, identify trends and re-occurrences
- Responsible for ensuring that Inventory information is credible and current, track inbound and outbound shipments to ensure it is received or deducted accurately
- Direct and coordinate Cycle Counts in various locations, investigate variances, analyse trends and resolve
- Monitor retail returns details, identify trends, report and improve process
- Coordinate retail returns inspections, upInventdate the system and document details into trackers
- Guarantee Inventory is separated physically and systematically according to the status
- Monitor Warehouse procedures to ensure Inventory is separated accordingly, implement and improve processes
- Monitor all item receipts in the Warehouse, ensure Inventory is accounted for and update in the system
- Manage Third Party Manufacturer receiving in ERP system, review invoices against receiving records and submit approvals
- Manage Assembly and Customization areas, ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Implement and improve processes to ensure Inventory is controlled, reported, and updated in a timely manner
- Guarantee processes are followed and inventory is updated using correct procedures at all times
- Ensure physical inventory is maintained, organized and meets Business requirements
- Report and investigate shipping and receiving discrepancies, analyse the situation and execute the resolution plan
- Report and analyze trends of inventory discrepancies and measure KPI’s
- Establish and create SOP’s, organize new and refresher trainings
- Monitor transfer order receipts, analyze spacing and warehouse capacity
- Ensure system is updated in real-time, replenish stock to out-of-stock location (E-Commerce)
- Monitor stock levels to update the Website, out of stock/in stock functions
- Manage removal of obsolescence items, analyze obsolescence causes and report trends
- Coordinate removal of obsolescence items, gather documentation and update inventory
- Coordinate and manage projects, inspections or reworks, create priorities based on shipping dates or urgency
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong expertise in successfully developing, implementing, and measuring strategies, policies, and programs in the areas of supply chain, inventory etc.
- Leads collaboratively by partnering with others internally and externally to engage multiple stakeholders, foster alignment, gain consensus and influence outcomes
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles
- 2+ years of people management and/or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Inventory Control is required
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.