Packaging Inventory Control Associate Manager
What we are looking for.
We are growing very rapidly and are looking for an experienced Packaging Inventory Control Associate Manager to join the Inventory Control Team at our Castleview, Brampton Location.
What you would be doing.
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations of the Inventory Control team
- Monitor ERP system to ensure it is updated in real-time, report and resolve any issues
- Monitor ageing inventory, coordinate with multiple teams to define an action plan
- Monitor shelf life of components, ensure FIFO is followed
- Assist with components demand, addressing shortages and ensuring inventory is available
- Assist with confirming planned orders generated by MRP
- Help with measuring inventory KPI’s such as inventory turnover rate and inventory shrinkage
- Communicate with Quality and Supply Planning teams on batch dispositions and inventory statuses
- Monitor SKUs in quarantine or in rejection status, create reports and get decisions
- Monitor inventory risks that may impact production schedules in internal and third-party manufacturers
- Monitor scrap materials and reconcile inventory
- Support coordinating the removal of obsolescence materials, create reports and manage documentation
- Investigate inbound and outbound inventory discrepancies, develop and execute a resolution
- Coordinate return of inventory from internal and third-party manufacturers
- Coordinate inventory checks with internal and third-party manufacturers
- Monitor condition of items, ensure it is in the correct zones with correct labels and packing requirements
- Assist with coordination of projects and inspections, plan materials demand and fulfil requests
- Support with preparation and organizing a successful fiscal year-end count
- Support with planning and executing Cycle Counts in internal and external locations
- Review count results, identify variances and complete a full investigation to find the root cause
- Support with planning and executing Spot Counts in internal and external locations
- Maintain inventory trackers to ensure it is current and accurate
- Support with building process flows and completing training
- Ensure Inventory is separated physically and systematically according to the status (hold, reject, released, damaged)
- Ensure physical inventory is well maintained, updated with recent standards/specifications
- Oversee transactions and inventory levels in multiple locations
- Support coordination of Sample Requests and reconcile inventory
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures are met (e.g., shipments, health and safety, stocking, quality)
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong expertise in successfully developing, implementing, and measuring strategies, policies, and programs in the areas of supply chain, inventory etc.
- Leads collaboratively by partnering with others internally and externally to engage multiple stakeholders, foster alignment, gain consensus and influence outcomes
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Inventory Control is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.