Pre-Weigh Technician - PM Shift
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Pre-weigh Technician to join our team. This person is responsible for transferring material from one container to another using appropriate equipment and processes under GMP guidelines and as per SOP instructions in safe manner.
PM Shift: 3:30 pm -11:30 pm
What you would be doing.
- Pick accurate and approved raw materials from warehouse as per picklist
- Dispense by weighing, fill and label individual Raw Materials or Mass as required and directed by the RDS Pre-Weigh system prompting and according to GMP procedures
- Transferring raw materials from large containers to smaller containers based on low volumes. This process is executed according to GMP compliant procedures
- Ability to follow FIFO and follow all safety procedures while wearing required PPE (respirators, face shields, eyeglasses, etc.) and report any workplace injuries or accidents
- Document all information such as lot codes, scale numbers accurately on picklist and on batch sheets or in system as required
- Report any discrepancies of RM related issues such as shortages, cross-contaminations, etc. and ensure the overall integrity of chemicals
- Create labels for all pre-weighed RM while ensuring accuracy
- Stage pre-weighed RM on skids, racks or at other designated areas Follow all GMP and SOP procedures and documentation of C&S logs, housekeeping logs and other log sheets as required
- Maintain general housekeeping of pre-weigh rooms
- Responsible for performing calibration checks for the scales used in pre-weigh rooms
- Report raw material discrepancies to Supervisor as needed
- Responsible for reading chemicals labels or Material data safety data sheets to learn how to properly handle chemicals
- Ensure standards for quality and health and safety are met
- Assist in maintaining warehouse standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Knowledge and understanding of WHMIS is preferred
- Valid forklift license is an asset
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience with pre-weigh is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.