Senior Photographer & Content Coordinator
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an unconventional and creative Senior Photographer & Content Coordinator based in Toronto to join our team! The successful candidate will report to our Head of Art & Design and is responsible for the New project and concept ideation and New design creation for new and existing product development (Campaign/Social/Website/Advertising/Marketing) ideas and art direction with the Head of Art & Design.
What you would be doing.
- Thinking of new design visual approaches with the Head of Art & Design directions
- Always thinking and trialing future concepts
- Manage, organization the execution of the photography and content creation projects
- Execute fast-turnaround design requests as required
- Lead/manage and support ongoing projects as required/assigned
- Develop photography content for social media and support team where needed on other tasks where skills are required
- Manage cost allocation for projects
- Collaborate & with internal departments
- Review & support designs created by Intermediate, Junior and intern graphic designers
- Provide insight and creative knowledge to all forms of content
- Provide onboarding support for new hires
- Actively learn and grow
- Ongoing team support
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and additional programs
- Strong organization and time management skills, detail oriented
- Passion for design and ability to conceptualize out-of-the box ideas
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral
- Strong leadership skills to coach and mentor employees as well as counsel managers at all levels
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with large teams and campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to understand the brands and translate through visual conceptualization
- 3+ years of people management and /or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in graphic design and/or multimedia is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.