What we are looking for.
We are growing rapidly and we are looking for various Warehouse Associates to join our Toronto warehouse location. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the organization of the warehouse – organize shelving materials, wrapping skids, and preparing them to be lifted onto the racks.
What you would be doing.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization of warehouse – organize shelving materials, wrapping skids, and preparing them to be lifted onto the racks
- Conduct order picking, shipping & receiving, organizing inventory in the warehouse.
- Gathering materials from a Pick List and picks retail orders from the picking locations and packs according to shipping standards
- Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, unload truck/ trailers, verifies packing slip versus receipt
- Responsible for organizing and retrieving stock, including picking and filling orders, packing and shipping, organizing and retrieving stock, load trucks/ trailers, verifies shipment documentation vs. actual shipment
- Verifying expiry dates, or asking supervisor to check lot codes and COAs
- Providing materials for testing
- Labelling/Releasing stock and orders
- Ensure standards for quality and health and safety are met
- Assist in maintaining warehouse standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Ensure compliance with warehouse policies and procedures (e.g. shipments, safety standards, stocking)
- Verify inventory control and counts to ensure product stock is up to date
- Perform operational duties such as receiving, restocking, replenishing, wrapping skids
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- This is a physically demanding position and requires the ability to lift 25kg
- Maintain productivity and quality related standards based on assigned tasks
- Ability to lift and bend repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in warehouse service is an asset
- WHMIS, Pallet Lift Truck, Forklift certifications are an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted to be part of our recruitment process and require accommodation during it, please let us know.