Chemical Warehouse Administrative Assistant
What we are looking for.
Deciem is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the team on preparing draft agendas, attends meetings, takes, transcribes, distributes minutes and provides status report to Chemical Warehouse Manager on followed-up action items. This person will also perform administrative tasks; including preparation, research, review & oversee projects assigned.
What you would be doing.
- Perform administrative tasks; including preparation, research, review & oversee projects assigned
- Prepare and compose documents, summaries and reports as required and requested
- Prepare draft agendas, attends meetings, takes/transcribes/distributes minutes and provides status report to Chemical Warehouse Manager on followed-up action items
- Secure Pre-weigh Schedule from Compounding Administrator and provide ick-Lists to each shift per the schedule
- Maintenance of departmental administrative systems, issues and initiatives
- Monitor and review the Director’s scheduled agendas, flagging items of departmental impact and identify these issues and initiate responses at their direction
- Provide follow-up to assignments given to management staff; provide status reports to the Chemical Warehouse Manager
- Handle Chemical Warehouse Account Payable and Procurement
- Maintain Chemical Warehouse logs such as Temperature Logs, Work Orders, etc.
- Responds to Chemical Warehouse related questions and requests for information
- Securing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Order, maintain and oversee purchases regarding the inventory of office equipment/supplies and liaise with external parties at the direction of the Chemical Warehouse Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- MS Office proficiency with expertise in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat,
- Experience utilizing a variety of software packages, e.g. Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and various presentation and report systems is a must,
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work,
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal,
- Efficient organizational and planning abilities
- Experiences of providing administrative assistance to handling a broad range of administrative matters is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.