Clinical Research Administrator
What we are looking for.
We are growing very rapidly and are currently seeking a Clinical Research Administrator to join the existing Clinical Research team. This person will be reporting to the clinical lab supervisor and will assist with most aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Clinical Research Department, including testing for new and existing products for safety and efficacy tests in house.
What you would be doing.
- Report to the clinical lab supervisor and will assist with most aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Clinical Research Department, including testing for new and existing products for safety and efficacy tests in house
- Support a variety of laboratory procedures with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with the policies, processes and procedures of the clinical research laboratory
- Maintain competence in the receiving, handling, processing, identification, recording, labeling and dispatch of specimens for laboratory testing
- Assist with SOP and reference document updates as required
- Assist in maintaining inventory control to ensure availability of adequate reagents and supplies
- Participate in special projects or other duties as assigned by Clinical Research Manager and/or Head of Clinical Research
- Contact third party suppliers for lab purchasing requirements
- Responsible for tracking of incoming invoices, monitor billing and process payment approvals
- Receive, distributes/send incoming and outgoing mail/parcels and courier for the CR lab
- Manage and distribute documents; maintain organization of laboratory documentation. Scan and electronically file a variety of documents including certificates of analysis, raw data and other testing records
- Maintains and displays interest in growth of scientific technical competency, through participation in training and continuing education
- Liaise with other members of the Laboratory team
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Able to work and perform as part of a team
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat and Google applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in cell culture and other related cell biological techniques is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative position reviewing documentation, coordinating and managing
- Projects are an asset
- 2 years of professional experience in a laboratory environment or similar is preferred
- Relevant education in laboratory science and administration or another relevant field OR equivalent work experience is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.