Seoul, South Korea
Customer Experience Associate Manager
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Associate Manager to lead our Customer Experience Associates on managing all placed orders.
What you would be doing.
- Receive and input retail customer POs as well as process EDI orders
- Make cancellations on orders as needed
- Provide tracking numbers and ensure in transit POs are delivered on time
- Prepare inventory and other reports for customers and for internal purposes
- Process returns by collaborating with inventory control and logistics for the return shipment
- Review past-due orders daily and coordinate cancellations/re-orders with Retail Partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience working in a beauty brand is preferred
- Strong problem solver and ability to take ownership
- Strategic thinker, with extensive ability to operationalize, leveraging excellence in time management, demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines in an unstructured environment
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrate accuracy and detail-orientation is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Proficient word processing skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Supply Chain / Order Management / customer service is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.