Customer Experience Manager
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Supply Chain in Melbourne, Australia. The successful candidate will maintain the daily open item report to ensure all orders have a plan to ship on time.
What you would be doing.
- Create PO Confirmations and ensure fulfillment is optimal
- Allocate and plan inventory for regional accounts strategically
- Provide continuous updates to partnerships and relative departments regarding inventory status of all SKUs and POs as needed
- Collaborate with the finance department to troubleshoot issues relating to sales and POs
- Identify root causes of fill rate misses and work to course correct
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience working in a beauty brand is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Strong problem solver and ability to take ownership
- Strategic thinker, with extensive ability to operationalize, leveraging excellence in time management, demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines in an unstructured environment
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrate accuracy and detail-orientation is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Proficient word processing skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of people management and /or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain / Order Management / customer service is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.