E-Commerce Operations Analyst
What we are looking for.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Operations Analyst to develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the e-commerce fulfillment centers. This person will also develop performance metrics and assist in process improvement initiatives for our E-commerce operational functions.
What you would be doing.
- Continuous improvement of e-commerce operational (receipt, put away, pick & pack, cycle counting, etc.) and order processing (on-time/in-full order fulfillment, internal SLAs, returns processing, etc.) processes
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures to effectively manage the day-to-day operations of the e-commerce fulfillment centers
- Manage process improvement initiatives as it relates to order automation and EDI
- Develop performance metrics to drive consistent performance standards
- Be the operational contact on payment, fraud, checkout, refunds, promotions, country / postal code service issues and all on site operational owned functions
- Act as project lead on operational initiatives with regards to online expansion into new countries for a vertical start-up achieving best customer experience
- Monitor advancements in e-commerce order fulfillment automation and digital space for opportunities and new ideas to improve consumers’ delivery experience
- Review historical sales trends, interact with Brand and Customer Happiness to understand demand forecast drivers
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Brand, Customer Happiness, and Demand Planning to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
- Work with Demand Planning and Inventory Allocation to ensure e-commerce stock availability to meet customer demand
- Monitor stock levels continuously to ensure stock availability to meet forecasted demand
- Manage accuracy and availability of e-commerce inventory on all new product launches to ensure that e-commerce is receiving product on time to meet launch deadlines
- Collaborate with Corporate Transportation Department to ensure fastest high touch delivery service with minimum transportation cost
- Work with e-commerce team to develop and implement varied levels of delivery levels (standard, next day guaranteed, same day, etc.)
- Manage and track shipping initiatives
- Manage and liaise with IT (and PMO if applicable) to ensure all e-commerce operational project requests are communicated to IT with detailed user requirements
- Monitor progress of IT projects & ensure proper UAT, documentation is in place for flawless execution, and all functionality in pre-production and production fully tested to ensure seamless consumer experience
- Collate all information related to e-commerce fulfillment, update monthly Management reports, and present to senior leadership team
- Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock and customer service metrics
- Gather data from site analytics, customers, Brand teams to enhance e-commerce service level
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Proven ability to establish efficient processes and systems
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable, organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build, foster and nurture relationships & effective working process with members of the Global team and cross-functional teams
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven problem solver, solutions orientated and a self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with e-Commerce software (Salesforce, payment gateways, online fraud tools, personalization tools, etc.)
- Salesforce and Zenkraft experience are an asset
- ERP Experience (MS Dynamics 365 preferred)
- Possesses a deep understanding in the trends, needs, innovations, and pace of and passionate about e-Commerce
- 1 - 3 years of e-commerce operations experience required (preferably in a top e-commerce firm, e-tailer, e-commerce fulfillment company, or e-com division of FMCG, Fashion, or Cosmetics company)
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Engineering - preferably Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Economics, is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.