Inventory Control Associate Manager
What we are looking for.
Deciem is growing rapidly across the globe and requires an Inventory Control Associate Manager to assist with the managing day to day operations of the Inventory Control team in our Nottingham Warehouse Location
What you would be doing.
- Assist with managing day to day operations of the Inventory Control team
- Assist with Quality communications, gathering information and compiling reports
- Ensure Inventory is being separated physically and systematically according to the status
- Help investigate packaging or production errors, gather information and submit reports
- Help organize inspections and reworks, determine manpower, equipment and material requirements
- Report and investigate shipping and receiving discrepancies, develop a resolution plan and execute it
- Report and investigate shipping and receiving product errors, develop a resolution plan and execute it
- Ensure processes are being followed and inventory is updated using the correct procedure in a timely manner
- Assist with coordination of retail returns inspections, update the system and document details into trackers
- Assist with reporting and documenting on returned, damaged, hold and obsolete goods
- Assist with monitoring movement of inventory, ensure it is documented and reported in the system accurately in a timely manner
- Coordinate internal returns of expired, discontinued or rejected goods
- Coordinate inventory checks in several locations, compile a report and communicate effectively
- Coordinate collecting sample requests from several locations, liaise with transportation for shipping samples, update
- inventory accordingly
- Assist with spot counts in several locations, investigate variances and resolve
- Monitor the shelf life of products, guarantee that FIFO is being followed in all locations
- Support Cycle Counts procedure in several locations, compile reports and update the system
- Support with process improvements, creating SOP’s and holding training sessions
- Assist with removal of goods, prepare documentation, negotiate pricing, and coordinate removal pickups
- Assist with Stores and E-Commerce team(s) to update inventory and investigate discrepancies
- Assist with monitoring stock levels to update the Website, out of stock/in stock functions
- Analyze inventory trends and KPI’s to compile reports
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures are met (e.g. shipments, health and safety, stocking, quality)
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Effective time management, organizational and problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong expertise in successfully developing, implementing, and measuring strategies, policies, and programs in the areas of supply chain, inventory etc.
- Leads collaboratively by partnering with others internally and externally to engage multiple stakeholders, foster alignment, gain consensus and influence outcomes
- Strong analytical, coordination and project management skills with ability to prioritize changing and conflicting demands, meet deadlines, and stay productive under pressure
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience, and styles
- Effective time management and communication skills
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Inventory Control is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.