Maintenance Associate Manager - PM or Night Shift
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a total of 2 Maintenance Associate Manager to join our team. You will be assisting production duties, training associates, and verifying SOP (standard operating procedure) compliance, review and update SOP’s as required.
PM Shift: 3:30 PM - 11:30 PM / Night Shift: 11:30 PM - 7:30 AM
What you would be doing.
- Occasionally, assist with production duties, train associates, and verify SOP (standard operating procedure) compliance, review and update SOP’s as required
- Ensure successful area performance through tracking and reporting metrics
- Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide timely and detailed feedback
- Identify and address safety hazards within the work area, ensure its remaining clean and it’s properly equipped
- Coach associates on ways to work safely at all times
- Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Works closely with parts and purchasing team members to ensure timely delivery of key parts, can back up team members as needed
- Proper use of CMMS program to assign, complete and close out PM’s & Work Orders, to track employees’ hours based on Work Orders assigned, etc.
- Maintains effective interdepartmental communication with managers and associates
- Manage Supplemental Maintenance (i.e. contractors)
- Prepare a weekly schedule and facilitate the weekly Planning Meeting
- Manage the FIIX (the PM program) level load, review PM effectiveness, assist with developing PM strategy, establish and adjust frequencies, etc.
- Keeps and maintains all records in an organized manner (properly marked, checked and filed correctly) in accordance to the Records Program
- Comply with all Quality, Cosmetic Safety, GMP and other safety requirements (including but not limited to PPE, LOTO, Emergency Preparedness, machine guarding etc.), programs and concepts
- Continually seeks to improve machinery’s performance, develops short and long-term equipment overhauls, rebuilds and projects to meet business needs
- Maintain the Maintenance KPIs for the department
- Develops PM programs using TPM methodologies, maintains the PM plans so they stay relevant
- Able to locate and identify equipment name, model, serial number, part or component number
- Able to read mechanical electrical schematics
- Good communication, mechanical, electrical and analytical skills
- Comprehend production schedule and its importance, ensures neat and orderly work area
- Ability to communicate with equipment manufacturer, vendor and or suppliers to plan work
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experienced with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web-based meetings, social media, and mobile applications)
- Strong ability to lead and develop people through effective communication, training, coaching and mentoring
- Solid problem-solving abilities utilizing various techniques such as: Root Cause Analysis, 5 Why’s, Corrective Actions Process, etc.
- Strong project management skills, high professional ethics, good judgment and ability to take decisions.
- Positive attitude along with a healthy sense of humor is a must
- Proven track of record, strong relationship management skills
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in a production is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.