New York, NY
Partnerships Senior Manager, US
What we are looking for.
Deciem is looking for a full-time Partnerships Senior Manager who will oversee our Ulta US account. We are looking for an experienced account manager who can lead and understand how to drive key projects with a 360 view. This person must have strong communication and previous people management experience.
This role reports to the Market Director, North America
What you would be doing.
- Lead and manage the Ulta Beauty strategy to maximize accessibility, profitability, and engagement of The Ordinary in the US
- Oversee sales forecasting, consistently monitoring shipments, changes in product availability, proactively identifying OOS product risks or up ticks in demand and manage non-productive inventory
- Build strong, positive, and collaborative relationships with Ulta Beauty team members (merchandising, marketing, planning, dot com) while developing strategies to sustainably increase revenue
- Input to business planning for sales targets, stock volume, and launch activities to guide Commercial strategy
- Track, analyze and recap the Ulta Beauty business performance and opportunities on bi-weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Partner with internal counterparts and Head of Partnerships, North America to cascade US strategy when applicable
- Work closely with internal cross-functional departments including: Design, Retail, Retail Operations, L&D, Supply, Logistics, PR / Comms and Digital to help aid brand awareness and education
- Develop and manage a robust sampling plan to engage Ulta Beauty loyalty program members
- Collaborate with leadership on feedback, sales analysis, key business planning initiatives, and strategy to equip field sales team with the necessary reporting and tools to successfully increase Ulta Beauty B+M sell-through
- Attend regular internal meetings to represent Partnerships function within DECIEM providing sales specific insight to internal cross-functional partners and presenting
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Experience working in corporate beauty brand - retail sales is preferred
- Strong problem solver, negotiator and ability to take ownership
- Strategic thinker, with extensive ability to operationalize, leveraging excellence in time management, demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, managing conflicting priorities and tight deadlines in an unstructured environment
- Excellent organization skills and demonstrate accuracy and detail-orientation is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral with the ability to work with all levels of staff and management across various departments
- Proficient word processing skills using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 3 + years of people management and/or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Partnerships is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.