Pre-Weigh Team Leader - Night Shift
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Pre-Weigh Team to manage the day-to-day operations of all Pre-weigh activities, and delegate effectively to meet daily assigned tasks; department cleanliness, daily stock organization, stock control and oversee unexpected changes.
Night Shift: 11:30 pm – 7: 30 am
What you would be doing.
- Organize day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily assigned tasks; department cleanliness, daily stock organization, stock control and oversee unexpected changes
- Translate department related issues and concern followed by a clear action plan
- Stay up to date (and ensure staff are up to date as well) with product knowledge, raw material name changes, expiry dates, etc.
- Support informative initiatives to drive growth and learning
- Ensure shift is adequately staffed for ideal manpower
- Adhere to the Health and Safety Awareness and guidelines
- Communicate any quality control, maintenance, procedural or operational concerns to the appropriate department in a timely fashion
- Set an example for professionalism and teamwork while developing technicians by coaching, counseling, and providing constructive feedback
- Ensuring all safety procedures and PPE (respirators, face shields, eyeglasses, etc.) are in place to reporting any workplace injuries or accidents
- Follow all GMP and SOP procedures and documentation of C&S logs, housekeeping logs and other log sheets as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Knowledge and understanding of WHMIS
- Effective leader with a focus on training, development, and vivid attention to details
- Coordinative management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong English communication skills and math skills (addition, subtraction, division, fractions)
- Ability to adhere to GMP Compliance requirements
- Individual must be able to multi-task and can focus on executing priorities as directed by Managers
- Individual must be very detail oriented
- Open availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 2 + years of people management and/or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience with pre-weigh is an asset
- Forklift licence is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.