Production Planning Coordinator
What we are looking for.
The Production Planning Coordinator will ensure that production flow between DECIEM warehouses and Third-Party Manufacturers (TPM's) are followed according to current production plans. TPM coordinator will ensure that the increased production allocated to the TPM's are materialized without delay.
What you would be doing.
- Ensures the facility has all supplies and equipment available to perform daily operations.
- Compile quotations and evaluate vendor offers according to price, quality and availability
- Securing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Order, maintain and oversee purchases regarding the inventory of facility equipment/supplies and liaise with external parties at the direction of the Director
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive and are delivered to the right departments
- Tracks departmental purchases to ensure facility expenses are within the budget allocations.
- Perform administrative tasks; including preparation, research, review & oversee projects assigned
- Coordinate special events, workshops, meetings, and schedules
- Prepare and compose documents, summaries and reports as required and requested
- Maintenance of departmental administrative systems, issues, and initiatives
- Provide follow-up to assignments given to management staff; provide status reports to the Director
- Monitor and maintain purchasing records, evaluate and approve invoices and attend to items requiring Director’s signature
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Microsoft Offices proficiency with expertise in using Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience utilizing a variety of software packages, e.g. Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and various presentation and report systems is a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
- Efficient organizational and planning abilities
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in administrative is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.