Toronto and Etobicoke, ON
What we are looking for.
Deciem is looking for a Sr Recruiter to join our amazing team! This person will help grow and be instrumental in driving Deciem’s company culture by finding the best talent. At Deciem we recognize that having the right people is important, not just from a technical perspective, but even more importantly from a culture fit perspective. As the Sr Recruiter, you will hire for all positions from entry-level to Director level. In this role, you will also work on global Talent Acquisition projects and share best practices with your teammates.
We are hiring for two positions - one based out of our Toronto Head Office and the other based out of our Etobicoke Facility.
What you would be doing.
- Focusing on assigned Department’s recruitment needs and hire for all positions from entry level to Director level
- Lead comprehensive and consultative recruitment strategy meetings with hiring managers, advising on market trends and talent insights in order to understand role requirements, core competencies and profiles in order to fulfill talent needs in a timely manner
- Hyper focus on delivering best in class hiring manager and candidate experience
- Continually build and maintain diverse talent pipelines for short and long-term talent needs that are aligned with hiring plans and DEI strategy
- Talent mapping, direct sourcing and networking
- Recruitment and selection activities include maintaining an organized resume database, liaising with department managers, posting job descriptions, screening resumes, interviewing, and rating candidates, offer negotiations and onboarding
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and provide feedback and necessary recommendations for improvements regarding candidate scope
- Share best practices and innovative trends with talent acquisition team
- Support Global Talent Acquisition projects and ongoing optimization of the recruitment process
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- You have a minimum of 8+ years of progressive experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- You have experience with high-volume recruitment across a wide range of positions
- You have experience working in a GMP environment
- You have experience recruiting for Quality, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, and Microbiology roles
- You are tech savvy with experience in using multiple recruitment tools, systems and social media platforms
- You have a proven ability to develop and execute sourcing techniques and external networks to generate quality candidate pools
- You enjoy multi-tasking and managing competing priorities and deadlines in a very fast paced, ever changing environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to details
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication skills both written and oral and ability to work with all levels of staff and management
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.