What we are looking for.
We are looking for someone to join as a Warehouse Administrator. The individual will be responsible for documenting all activities, manage internal communications and perform operational duties.
What you would be doing.
- Manage internal communications between HR, Quality, Production, Transportation, and Warehouse teams
- Ensure standards for Quality, and health & safety are met
- Perform operational duties such as receiving, restocking, replenishing, labeling/releasing, re-box, etc.
- Purchase and outsource office/warehouse supplies
- Manage communication with the agency
- Supervise cleaners’ schedules
- Manage temp worker’s hours
- Document and track Employee daily working hours, attendance and time off requests
- Coordinate monthly lunches and Hangout plans
- Compliance with warehouse policies and procedures (e.g. shipments, safety standards, stocking)
- Assist in Inventory cycle counts and reconciliation
- Access and locate visitors to right person/destination
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word etc.
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and communication skills
- 1 year of relevant warehouse, retail or inventory experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.