Warehouse Senior Manager
What we are looking for.
We are looking for a Warehouse Senior Manager to manage and audit all of our warehouse and logistics activities to ensure compliance with SOPs and applicable regulations and identify efficiencies.
What you would be doing.
- Oversee and audit all warehouse and logistics activities to ensure compliance with SOPs and applicable regulations and identify efficiencies
- Mentor, coach and train the warehouse team to resolve system and process challenges to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Ensure warehouse safety, equipment and compliance training is being completed, followed, and maintained in a timely manner
- Enforce compliance with cGMP and ISO policies and programs
- Ensure product quality is maintained
- Monitor inventory systems and completing forensic inventory analyses to ensure inventory accuracy
- Develop and implement process improvements to reduce costs and enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the warehouse operations
- Monitor logistical equipment to ensure the equipment is functioning in a safe manner and is maintained in accordance with service schedules
- Build and maintain relationships with transportation suppliers, issuing RFQs for transportation suppliers and negotiating rates, as needed
- Capacity plan, maximize/optimize storage capabilities, coordinate the movement of goods from external facilities to the main plant, take measurements to ensure warehouse mapping is current and followed by warehouse staff
- Schedule and supervise the completion of all sales orders and their transportation requirements to ensure safe and reliable delivery to customers
- Manage and supervise attendance and work relationships
- Perform team building actions
- Monitor the performance of company policies and regulations
- Manages the warehouse standards of cleanliness and organization and ensure tidiness standards are always respected and maintained
- Implements and standardizes compliance with warehouse policies and procedures (e.g. shipments, safety standards, stocking)
- Perform other duties as assigned
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- Strong business communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- The ability to think strategically, problem solve and analyze data
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, as well as lead and motivate a team
- Knowledge of process/automation equipment related to the Cosmetics/Pharma is an asset or experience in advanced manufacturing practices in other industries such as Food Industry, CPG or automotive will be considered
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong knowledge of ISO9000: 2000, cGMP and Health Canada Regulations
- Knowledge of Transportation of Dangerous Goods, WHMIS, C-TPAT, and PIP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 3 + years of people management and/or leadership experience is required
- Relevant education OR equivalent work experience in manufacturing or CPG environment is an asset
Kindly send us your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying for this position. However, only those candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. By emailing us your resume you agree to accept the Job Applicant Policy.
And the serious stuff:
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.